Monday, May 21, 2012

Tulips Tulips Tulips

Well, I might already be planning next years tulip display, but boy, tulips really do know how to take center stage. I always have a love/hate relationship with tulips. The work to bloom time ratio is definitely favors the work time and unlike other bulbs, there's the annual removal aspect as well. No matter how close you may think you are to having all of the tulip bulbs pulled, there are always a few stragglers. I may complain about the amount of work they need but they really are worthwhile.






















As far as posts go. Forgive the lag this month. I've been ripping all of these babies out and putting in stuff for the summer. Our irrigation also decided to start the season off right by blowing a main line and I haven't been able to get parts in. Nothing like hand watering six acres. Needless to say, things have been busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment