Friday, March 29, 2013

That time of year again...

The Philly flower show just seemed so much more manageable this year. Navigation was improved and there were plenty of beautiful plants on display. I can't say I paid as much attention to the staged displays this year. The British theme was very flexible in letting a good variety of plants creep into the gardens but I guess I'm just more interested in the plants these days then the staging.

I was reintroduced to Galium odoratum. I kinda forgot about that one. Cute woodland plant.

Anyway here were some of the awesome Mamillaria on display. I'll admit, cacti and succulents were my main focus this year.

 Mammillaria carmenae 

 Mammillaria elongata

 Mammillaria glassii

 Mammillaria bombycina

 Mammillaria hahniana

 Mammillaria parkinsonii

 Mammillaria prolifera

 Mammillaria rhoda

 Mammillaria rhodantha

Mammillaria sciedeana


No comments:

Post a Comment