Wednesday, December 26, 2012

I'm back!

Well I've been busy all fall but I'm back hopefully, for the long term again.

So part of the reason I haven't been posting is because I cracked our 18-55 lens for our Nikon camera. I just haven't had the ability to take any pictures and what good is a blog with no eye candy.

Work has been the other reason why I've been busy. Most people seem to think that spring is the most busy time for gardeners. For us fall certainly takes the cake. We put in 52,000 bulbs this year with two gardeners. Most of those were Daffodils and I really hope they come out well.

Besides that we've had the hurricane clean up to deal with. We lost four trees in the park and there was debris everywhere. Also just the regular fall clean up and holiday display. Meh.

No comments:

Post a Comment